The mission for this role is to publish all content to many different online channels including website, social media networks and third party platforms following best practices of Search Engine Optimization, User Experience and Digital Marketing in general.
- Content Publishing – Follow best practices & our guidelines to upload content / videos / images for all our company & client’s projects to all different channels including:
- Websites (Blog Posts, Landing Pages)
- Social Media Networks: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube
- Third party platforms (TripAdvisor, Directory Listings ..etc)
- Data Research & Data Harvesting – Perform any kind of data finding and collecting tasks upon request by using Search Engines or Tools
- Customer Support – Respond to every customer/stakeholder’s requests/questions and inform when tasks completed
- Doing Report – Perform monthly reports for all projects
Who You Are
- Self-motivated, driven and upbeat
- Detail-oriented, professional, and well-organised
- Eager to learn and willing to work hard to earn success
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Creative problem-solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional maturity, composure, and emotional intelligence
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience is a plus
- Happy to help other team members – this means learning new skills
- Join a company that is growing.
- Begin or continue an exciting career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
- Improve your communication in an English-speaking environment.
- We offer a competitive salary depending on experience
- Have the opportunity to learn and access industry-leading tools including Semrush, Surfer SEO, Sprout Social.
- Receive regular training and access to course materials like CXL and DigitalMarketing Lab.
Note: If you apply as intern, you can expect to receive a full on-the-job training program that leads to a full-time or part-time contract after 6 months.