The mission for this role is ultimately responsible for managing our content marketing operation, and the overall success of content marketing initiatives. You guide our content marketing strategy, facilitate ongoing content planning, manage day-to-day content creation, editing, and distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity.
- Research and Competitor Analysis
- Preparing Content Marketing Plans
- Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Content Creation
- Editing and Ensuring Adherence to a Style Guide
- Publishing and Promoting Content
- Content Performance Monitoring and Analysis
Who You Are
- Experience of managing a team (Publishers, Copywriters, Developers, Designers)
- Experience of delivering Content ROI
- Self-motivated, driven and upbeat
- Detail-oriented, professional, and well-organised
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload
- Creative problem-solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional maturity, composure, and emotional intelligence
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience is a MUST
- Join a company that is growing – we also have other exciting projects such as Travel Platforms
- Begin or continue an exciting career in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
- Improve your communication in an English-speaking environment.
- We offer a competitive salary depending on experience
- Have the opportunity to learn and access industry-leading tools including Semrush, SurferSEO, Sprout Social, Looker, WordPress, Saas, Automation Marketing
- Receive regular training and access to course materials like DigitalMarketing Lab.